Tuesday 29 September 2009

THANKYOU :-) X X X

A BIG THANKYOU to everyone who has entered our challenge this week :-) We have reached our goal of 200 but don't let that stop you getting your entries in :-) I have visited all your blogs ,,, except for the latest few who I will be visiting later :-) You have all been such an inspiration I am very tempted to get my sewing machine out now !!
I would hate for any of you to miss out on your well deserved entry into any blog candy's so please make sure you get your names down on the DT blogs :-)

Thanks again to you all and a special thank you to Greta who gave us all such wonderful inspiration ;-) Please go and visit her blog and leave her a well deserved comment :-)

BIG HUGS :-)

LOLS X X X

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I am so pleased you got your 200 entries but i had to enter again as i had done 2 with the little ones and Liddie was moaning at me, so i have had to so another, sorry :) hugs Pops x

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Great, Lorraine! That is sooo exciting! Lisa :-)

Lauretta See said...

oups i did not right my comment on the right title.. hehe so here it is once again,,

congrats on the 200 enteries ;)) hope you have many more!!

hugs, xx

Anonymous said...

OH thats brilliant!! I was happy to help! great blog and challenge group! thanks :0)

Unknown said...

Wauwwwwww congrats this is cool!!!!!!!
bye bye,Lean